BOT 0.00% 41.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Our management team have taken plenty of products to market....

1. 15,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    Our management team have taken plenty of products to market. They knew that the whole marijuana hype had substance but how fantastic of them to understand the simplicity of synthetic cbd. The above article talks about that and talks about the potential uses. Now, folk here have talked about Matt taking us all the way to becoming potentially a fully fledged company in its own right. That would take 5 years in my opinion. And plenty of money and to be perfectly realistic, because we are listed, there is no way known that we would not be bought out. No way known if we get to phase 3. So what we have is a damn good asx stock which is still damn cheap. But because it is April 2018 and not November 2017 we believe the market. But believe me that if we get some great results, great being much better than good, from the dermatitis patients all putting on their jellys this month, the world will know about us then. Here's hoping ! With the sun shining and the birds chirping away this Friday the thirteenth, one two there's bargains for you, three four better open the door, you do have a great feeling about our pissant biotech and the focus management have. It also helps when management have a lot of skin in the game too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $752.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $2.989M 7.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 408524 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.