NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

positive future going forward

1. 4,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Now that Redbank Copper have completed their Capital Raising with the closing of the SPP -we can all look forward to some RE-RATING in the share price from today onwards-

We can look forward to some some Announcements/reports over the the next few weeks will in the area's of -

* further drill results
    * joint venture process with Glencore
    * most likely a RESOURCE INCREASE to the JORC 75,000 tonne that Redbank has at the moment
    * cash in the bank should be in the approx $6 million area
    * maybe and announcement re: finance for the start-up of mining next year
    * new discovery of other minerals
    * more high copper drill hits

There are some more items perhaps that can be added but I will leave that to other posters!

A MUST READ - gives you some idea where REDBANK COPPER LIMITED is heading!!
    Letter from Michael Kiernan-Director. Section pasted for your infro-

"In preparation for starting mining and processing operations next year the Company has completed a comprehensive Mine Study – a copy of which is on our website www.redbankcopper.com.au
    I would encourage you to have a look at the Study as it is a fine blue print for development. Over the next ten year period the project should produce:

* - 21,000 tonnes of 99.99% LME grade copper cathode
    * - 62,800 tonnes of 27% copper in concentrate
    * - Generate some $166million operating cashflow

So there is no doubt in my mind the Company has a wonderful asset that will produce a very tidy profit, dividends and share capital growth.
    Happy to answer any queries – my contact details are [email protected] ...."

We will also have the results of the SPP - You can count on that all the shares will be issued one way or other -
    Could be a scale back if most shareholders took up their entitlements -

cheers able77

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.