CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EMERGING as a KEY PLAYER in CANNABIS scene - latest update...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    QBL EMERGING as a KEY PLAYER in CANNABIS scene - latest update come with a full interview on Sky News; https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5705346370001
    To understand the question of why QBL was selected to become a partner; management and Andrew Kavasilas (cannabis expert with 20 years experience) knew each other from the past.
    I reckon MCL understood it was a to big piece to chew of to start on there own; it cost a lot to register a company on the disallowed, they had no revenue when approached QBL, to join a company who is listed on the disallowed - who where willing to cut a deal despite it`s not in there sector... that makes sense to me.
    A lot of business end up in confidence; the personal connections between Andrew and QBL management was a cruical thing. Now a bit more then a year later - QBL subsidiary are generating revenue (they are selling more then they can supply at the moment!) threw hemp with a set of various (8) products.
    Consider revenue from MMJ is the next step - things look really good.
    To come in on the groundfloor at this setup, I feel gratefull. As I see it at the end of the day; the potential is gigantic. The risk is small when you evaluate the facts; revenue coming in and business are growing.
    QBL EMERGING as a KEY PLAYER in CANNABIS scene - latest update come with a full interview on Sky News; https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5705346370001
    To understand the question of why QBL was selected to become a partner; management and Andrew Kavasilas (cannabis expert with 20 years experience) knew each other from the past.
    I reckon MCL understood it was a to big piece to chew of to start on there own; it cost a lot to register a company on the disallowed, they had no revenue when approached QBL, to join a company who is listed on the disallowed - who where willing to cut a deal despite it`s not in there sector... that makes sense to me.
    A lot of business end up in confidence; the personal connections between Andrew and QBL management was a cruical thing. Now a bit more then a year later - QBL subsidiary are generating revenue (they are selling more then they can supply at the moment!) threw hemp with a set of various (8) products.
    To come in on the groundfloor at this setup, I feel gratefull. As I see it at the end of the day; the potential is gigantic. The risk is small when you evaluate the facts; revenue coming in and business are growing.
    To come in on the groundfloor at this setup, I feel gratefull. As I see it at the end of the day; the potential is gigantic. The risk is small when you evaluate the facts; revenue coming in and business are growing.QBL EMERGING as a KEY PLAYER in CANNABIS scene - latest update come with a full interview on Sky News; https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5705346370001

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.