CND 0.00% 2.7¢ condor energy limited

Sidewinder2 ,Could you explain a bit about the formation you...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Sidewinder2 ,

Could you explain a bit about the formation you were using steam injection on please ?

Someone on I think it was Stockhouse was speculating that gravity would not be enough to drive the oil out of the vugs and there would have to be dissolved gas in the oil to come out of solution and push the oil out of the vugs .

Perhaps that was mistaken or maybe they were right and the pressure down the hole was not low enough to allow gas to come out of solution .

Maybe a surfactant in the chemical pack would do the trick or even frac'ing with propane .

So much information is not available to us :-
    - was there NO oil whatsoever ? Sounds strange when apparently almost all the drilling and fracture fluid was returned
    - what was the pressure down the hole
    - was live microseismic used or not and if not will a post frac core sample be taken to see what happened ?
    - is the well shut in or is it still cleaning up or what is happening to it ?

Fascinating stuff really looking forward to finding out what happened . I hold PFC and tripled my stake on Wednesday market open .

Really hope they crack this and that the company is not taken over before value is realised .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 432651 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 224392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.