FEA 0.00% 4.5¢ forest enterprises australia limited

Opto, your desperation and company devotion slip is showing;...

1. 42 Posts.
    Opto, your desperation and company devotion slip is showing; IMHO get out now while you can. This company is top heavy in management and is bleeding from fat cat packages while the few real workers are on subsistence funds. Anyway that matters little while the $180- $200m debt needs funding. So far this year their income has been about $26m courtesy only of the MIS tax punters and certainly not from the “bigger than Texas” timber mill which seems to suck money out of the loan facility at a furious rate; so what happens now when it comes time to pay the interest bill. Opto you seem to be promoting FEA for the benefit of your own and FEA interest which is fair enough, so please tell those of us who are a bit thicker than yourself where the money comes from to finance the debt. If you are unable to explain please wind up your wishful commentaries as they are boring. I am eagerly looking forward to a statement from the Board or CEO as to how they intend paying their bills. I am sure the banks and shareholders (apart from yourself) are just as interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.