TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

A little harsh Boltsy. Anything is possible with news flow and...

1. 13,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4012
    A little harsh Boltsy. Anything is possible with news flow and an undervalued company.
    My largest holding is MWR. In May they completed a spp at $1. This was done just before a series of very positive developments. I'm glad I participated because it now trades at above $3 just 4 months after that $1 spp. It has better than tripled in just 4 months.
    The same could have been said there. Why raise money just before good news? They did have some positive news before the spp as well but they needed the cash to progress so they raised cash when they needed it.
    TNG has raised a significant amount of cash when an opportunity to do so has presented itself. They have already informed us that they expect to sign the TO agreement and they expect a ML to follow.
    25c next week? Obviously unlikely even with news to happen that quickly but 25c soon after news of a TO agreement on anticipation of a ML. That is achievable - maybe it wont get there with buying from those posting on here but there may be some larger buyers waiting for that news that will buy up big and get it up there knowing that it will go much higher long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.