TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Positive Investment, page-9

1. 13,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4011
    No I wasn't around that long but I have seen all the posts on here regarding all the delays and existing holders thoughts on the delays and management. I have been watching this for many years before finally buying this year. I'm glad I haven't been here that long and I do understand holders frustrations and pessimism. I'd be pretty pissed off too by now if I bought even as recent as last year.
    However past failings don't change the fact that they have now attracted a couple of well qualified additions to the team and have attracted interest to their technology from two larger companies.
    It is their past failings that can actually help this stock do multiples in a short period of time on the grant of a ML because those past failings have kept the mc so low to date. I don't think I'm dreaming. I'm not predicting anything specifically on price or timing but I can certainly see the potential for a big move on news from a long depressed level.
    One thing I don't get is why some posters are so negative and yet hold. When I give up on a company I sell and move on. I guess we are all different that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.