LOM 1.85% 5.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Positive Items still not released on ASX

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Just wanted to ask how concerned should we be that some of the positive notes discussed at the Africa Down Under conference or in chats afterwards, have not been confirmed to ASX.

2nd Pink Diamond
    Issuance of Mining License Soon
    Mining License for 35 yrs
    Expected Monthly Revenue
    Expected Arrival of Heavy Equipment

There may be others, but from my understanding most of the above has either been inferred from the presentation material or information acquired verbally.
    In many industries they say if it is not in writing it is not binding. Additionally the things that are in writing are not specific statements but rather inferences on what is shown or said.

AND yes I am 100% pro LOM and have bet the house on it... but I am still wondering, how much faith can we put in this information without it being specifically stated in writing on ASX by LOM?

Additionally it was discussed that finding a 2nd Pink was not BIG enough to require an ASX price sensitive disclosure... yet we are all talking on here as though it is a Price Determining Positive...

Just would like to hear others thoughts on the idea of Price Sensitive Disclosures - What constitutes one, Can we put faith in info that is a Written Notice on ASX, and are Verbal Confirmations (via Conferences, Phone calls or Chats) still as trustful as Written Notices to ASX?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $3.723K 67.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172310 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 117120 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.