KAR 1.63% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

positive look

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Black and friends,

Like I wrote on Thusday,Friday should be a very important day to give some direction and definetevelly was a consistent day.

The market reacted and bounced back and forced the share come back to close than 7.

In my readings this is a huge,amazing and really strong sign of confidence mainly if you consider that again the shortseeling increased from 271 to 292m.(that means exist reference of people working against the increase of the share.)

I'm 100% positive(99%) that ,like usually happen exist an important number of players excited with the discovery chances... Like betting the good news will force the share up.

I dont know which number somebody can expect in this drill in Australia that justify such expectations,but certainly I can imagine that a good number in Brazil, that one yes,can move the share up( or down..)

Yes, we are in the dark with a typical believers x not believers or "people with plenty of reasons to justify their faith x plenty of people skeptic about the same documents.

Usually the market after achieve the top have a small retracement and after 7.15 the retracement to 7 looks absolutely normal and the question is... can the share goes up even before any new (good)announcement, just working with the expectations ?

My answer (and supposition) is "no".(and obvious I can be wrong)

After this Cop sale the market became more cautious what is going on and running between the huge excitment to have PetroChina as a partner and highly concern why a company like Cop sold part of one "amazing and so positive asset".

For sure the Blacks-Bellas explanations are consitent,valid and makes all sense.But the market rarely act in a "common sense"..

The market act according with buyers x sellers feelings(and their feelings are like my wife mood... change a lot for many diferent reasons).

(since I discover and accept that I begin to make money in stocks)

Is especialy difficult the decision involving KAR because the daily volume is very low,making one medium size investor can create during all day a nightmare creating confusion ...Except when exist clear strong buyers of sellers in a normal day , people come to Kar and begin trow ups and dows,,,you feel like in a battle camp..

Like I told Black, I think this 127m sell at 7 its a bleauf and have no significance..I sincerelly dont believe this is a genuine sale.. For what ? announcement that you want sell at 7 ? Sound naif and ridiculous..
    No !!

This is the buyer probably one of the ones that worked hard Friday to push up the price..

When you drive a boat you must plot at least 3 points to create a line..Like that I think is Kar share..
    Thursday and Friday we had 2 dots.. Monday will be the third.. Than the line will be stablished (at least what really the market forces say)..

If the share comes back to 7.15-7.20 I'm a happy buyer..If the share retrace to 6.80 I'll continous just watching.

Good Sunday and good week

Norbert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.