JMS 1.92% 25.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

New board have worked out the password to the website so they...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    New board have worked out the password to the website so they can update the manganese price. Things are looking up...
    Iron ore up - demand increasing again? Things are looking up
    Saving lots of cash by using excel to divvy up the divvies (instead of Priyank and a calculator). Things are looking up
    Batteries - Things are looking up...
    Almost hit Macquarie valuation - If my buy gets hit, you guessed it, things will be looking up...

Hypothetically, if the new powers that be do want to use JMS to raise cash and invest in more stuff, they would get the opportunity over and over if they do it on the back of rising SP and Quality acquisitions. As all leaders do (and as just proven leading up to the AGM) they suffer from pride and will want to be known as successful. Whilst there are no guarantees, Ntsimbintle being a BBBEE business will hopefully negate any nefarious activity...

Given there was zero underlying strategy for the business under old mate, apart from flogging the now Juno assets (I'm not sure if this was good or bad), IMO it will take more than 6 months to pull the forward strategy together:
    - Executive search or hire some mates to key management roles = 3 months min (usually require min 3 months notice so this might take longer unless from within).
    - Come up with the *** strategy and engage Posco, Ntsimbintle down to Mende... Must have new leadership on board to start this.
    - Finalise strategy inclusive of shareholder feedback.... to ensure buy in from your boss(es)
    - Nothing ever goes to schedule in the mining sector

In the meantime shortly punters will realise that the Manganese price is on the up and JMS may move between 20 / 27 cents on the back of it... Assuming Tshipi can get production back to where it should be and shipping continues to decrease we might be a chance at another divvy, I know one 3% holder who will be advocating for one now he has even more nothing to do....

GLTAH even old mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $1.855M 7.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128181 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 294308 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.