JMS 7.55% 24.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

Positive Manganese data, page-5

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I think it does matter.

The share price drops are causing panic and people are selling and losing over 20% of their capital in a week for no reason.

Despite a new Board, we are still owners of a strong, cash flow generative asset, >10% of market cap is in cash.

Activist campaigns are generally encouraged by the market, but here people are scared despite not having seen the new Board's plans.
    Despite good dividends, JMS is actually my worst-performing position on a total return basis, in this commodity bull market. There is room to do so much more with this asset.
    JMS has seen no capex invested in anything else than our dividends and Priyank's bonuses. One example : I'm disappointed that Juno Minerals didn't get a few $ from Jupiter earlier to get the different fauna/flora surveys and tenders progressed while iron ore was performing strongly. They didn't need to wait for the IPO to get this done. And now it may well be too late with the iron ore price dropping like a knife... Feels like a lot of short-sightedness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $480.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $5.028M 20.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 457100 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 165573 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.