RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

positive market reaction, page-47

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cheers choc

I agree people need to be informed.
    But not based on someones assumptions of human behaviour. Those shares arent even in play. What you said is just what you believe. Not based on fact. But said to hopefully get an emotive response from a few holders to sell and create a signal that others may follow.

I prefer a robust debate based on facts and figures... and we all know how great some of those have been out of the ground. All info relating to the company is easily found and they john dugdale and neil warburton even provide their mobile numbers for people to contact. I havent rung. But have been informed that they respond to shareholders. People should always feel more comforted when management exhibits transparency and their behaviour demonstrates accountability. They are going to drill rapidly to get results out to the market. As shown in a table on the presentation. Which clearly stated where the funds are going. I guess thats why they didnt need more from the spp. If you are unsure choc... why dont you ring JD and ask. Lol.

You just carried on about pattos.. which I know are involved with many companies... not just rmx. I have also seen many companies stay well above the spp if the market believes they have the goods. Certainly a few popular examples over the last 3months. Some where the share price is significantly above spp. Of course there are some that have gone backwards but those have been trying to service debt etc that were unsustainable. At least rmx is debt free. With jorc resourse. Infrastructure close by. High shallow grade gold, intentions to mine quickly in a low cost jurisdiction aka Medusa.... you have to admit it does look like a pretty good investment. And maybe the market thinks that as well. They are far ahead of other little speculators. Anyway we will all know within 3-6 months.

Jeans sammy has been discussing the value of rmxo compared to rmx and rmxoa for a while. And has had many people asking questions about that and when they can be exercised. The cost etc. Jeans and Mak have been responding to questions so that others can do the math themselves. I wouldnt refer to that as ramping.

Ramping is plucking numbers out of the air with no support. Or talking imaginarinary things up. Or applying totally irrelevant things to make something look good. Or making reference to Bags...lol. which always makes me think of shopping... And of course the same applies for downrampers who want to get in cheap so try to place doubt wherever possible on the stability of the current share price. At least you stated your motivation. Thanks for the chat and the sport.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.