SYG synergy equities group limited

No BJ, my outlook has not changed on this company, I am neutral...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    No BJ, my outlook has not changed on this company, I am neutral about it and only believe the facts I research myself. I don't believe I said anything about being unsure about it and if you took the time to look back over my past posts, you'll notice in no way did I say that SYG were 'dead', more the fact that they will have trouble continuing as a going concern given their current cash position without more dilution creating more disgruntled shareholders.

This does not imply that I am against or for this company in any way, I don't get emotional about stocks, but some posters can really give me the s@%ts sometimes, especially when they don't properly read and/or understand what others have written and interpret with the understanding of a 15 year old. (Let alone the blatant rampers, and others that are so transparent/flawed/contradictory it's ridiculous that some even agree with them)

In no way will I be singing their song regardless of which way they go, that's not the way I roll.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.