SDV 1.04% 48.5¢ scidev ltd

positive message gets stronger, page-13

1. 7,432 Posts.
    well barb a coupla reasons,personally I'm stuck til July1 before more trading so I have time but mostly it's because No Negative Contra views are being put.

When I left a week or so ago I'd hoped that the contra view would be put more often by others but,well,seems any others have been browbeaten by all the UPpers.

Now barbal,I'm concerned with all this positive FAithfulness in INL.The Big Holders[like say Spesh,big wsky,and my chum henry etc] are HOLDING under 10 cent shares,they have probably sold back over 26 cents and so have No actual Personal Capital just Profits in their holdings[yeah yeah it's Capital but there is a Difference]
    The difference is that they are "encouraging" lesser pilgrims to Buy,Hold INL when these "newbies" are actually Losing their Capital,on their new Initial Positions.

do you follow,barbal?
    I'm trying to do good by the new pilgrims!!

It's the old battle between FA and TA mixed in with fancy self proclaimed Proper Respectables giving you the wrong drum for their own self interest.I don't let such situations go by without coming d'Scoff.

anyway,back2it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $92.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.3¢ $580.0K 1.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 20993 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.