SDV 3.39% 61.0¢ scidev ltd

hmmm slaveman I just looked at the monthly chart, that hammer...

1. 547 Posts.
    hmmm slaveman I just looked at the monthly chart, that hammer looks nice :)

Jaded, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel some releif that I'm back to break even point, when stuff goes down a bit more than you expect there is always some doubt, however small. There are no absolutes, and no one knows truely what will happen, If I could do that I'd have retired ;)

We do our research, and play out our strategies as best we know how, and hopefully make some money :)

I've been holding BRW since July last year. bought in at 7.1c (pre consolidation) I watched it go up, held, and then watched it go down all the way to be in approximately a 40% loss position.. I wanted to buy more at that point but didn't because I had the jitters... It was up 100% the other day (has now had a little pullback) and is currently up 91% I'm not complaining about that sort of gain in 10 months. If you check the BRW board, there has been nothing but gloom on what a dog company it is...

I also bought CMO at 0.009 held on when it went down to 0.007, after about (funnily enough 10 months) I sold some at 0.032 to see me free carried.. once again, a stock that people wouldn't have touched with a barge pole when I bought in, but I did my research and was happy to hold it.. MAR is another recent example (most bought at 18.5 on sp weakness)... I also bought MRE at $2.55 when people wouldn't touch it, kept holding when people said it couldn't sustain its rises, I sold half at $5.25, and finally sold out the rest recently at $6.27, It hit $9.25 today. NMS I also held onto, it dropped way more (I really should have sold it, I was down 75% at one stage with it) but now I'm sitting on a nice profit with it too. what is common with all of these is that they have all given me good returns in less than 12 months.... Why am I telling you all this?? Because what I did with all of those is pretty much the same strategy I have taken with INL..... I'm not saying it will work for others (or that it will work this time for me) but I think the odds are in my favour :) I recently bought some ACE at 0.31 it closed at 0.28 today.. I'm not planning on selling it though, as I think in 6 months i'll be wishing I'd bought more ;)

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.