FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

positive movement starting , page-3

1. 21,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2121

The Aus market was smashed by over 3% in Friday's morning session but came back and nearly fully recovered all those losses by the end of the day. What does that tell us??

FAR gets smashed down to finish at .063!!!
    Did I read right??? .063???

This forum has been pushing numbers averaging .15, even up to .30 for the last few weeks!!!
    What are we all waiting for to hopefully reach those high numbers??? An announcement re Senegal prospects.
    That's all this company has going for it.

Then what has changed????

.063!!! THAT's what's changed.

Do we now expect an announcement to say that we no longer have the Senegal prospects??? That FAR has nothing left to offer?

Then why aren't we grabbing as many shares that we can afford in the .06's??? I certainly am (with bated breath I might add).

We are approaching "GAME ON" What we have been waiting for for nearly 12 months.

Hope you haven't bailed out at the last minute because of what's happening in "the market."
    FAR is a one issue company and it is THAT issue that will determine the SP price. Unless it loses that issue, what's changed? Have a good weekend and hopefully profit handsomely from the next announcement. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.