FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

positive movement starting , page-8

1. 739 Posts.
    thats a good point funtimes, i think too that the JV ME wants is almost complete....all the due diligence has been done and its all about working out the agreeable terms and conditions and having a legally binding contract written up and signed.....and this takes about 4-6 weeks

a cnooc and tullow team would be mindblowing IMO

deep pockets with deepwater experience and proven success, its a lethal combination

if one or a number of the advanced interested parties had indicated their intent to not progress negotiations, then i would expect ME to be running around china looking for a JV, but instead, he is back in OZ, quite calm and focused, with no roundups or oil presentations of late

as i said last week, i think the JV is at least half way through negotiating terms ect...and with the turmoil in markets now, this could cause them to drag things on a little, just in case we have another shock meltdown, but as long as this small hiccup passes soon, im expecting the news to come in June/July, and i also expect the SP to revisit 10c before the ann

the recent SP fall is just a bump in the road, FAR is still firmly on track

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.