PLS 7.87% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

Hi All I was discussing the activities that are likely to drive...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    Hi All
    I was discussing the activities that are likely to drive the share price in the next few months with another PLS investor over the weekend and our thoughts turned to what lies ahead of us after such a positive result last week with all the news flow of TT acquisition and the massive resource upgrade. These comments are also taking into account the responses that I got talking with management at the RRS conference. I am sure like me this is matter is constantly on your mind. Listed below are a few things that I could classify as near term catalysts for an increase in SP.

1. More high grade drill results over October to mid December in both new areas to the north and south and previously drilled areas where infill drilling is taking place

2. Flow on effect from RRS conference. We also had the largest number of posts on HC on Thursday in particular which will get PLS some attention.

3. The successful acquisition of Tabba Tabba will result in a large increase in cash flow in the next year.

4. First production at TT and the official opening with guests from Govt and the financial media. Could be a good news story as there a precious few new mines starting up. Not to mention that this one is the hottest metal in the world.

5. First cash receipts for TT ore at mine gate

6. Results on grade testing that JY told me that he is organising from DD cores from latest round of drilling since May.

7. A whole bunch of analysts wake up to the fact that we have a potentially valuable mine like SFR >$500m in a very accessible area with fantastic infrastructure within 100kms of the mine.

8. All going well by Xmas an upgraded JORC resource calculation which settles beyond any doubt that we have a significant lithium and tanatalum resource at Pilgangoora most probably worth well in excess of A$700m or 80c per share.

I am sure there are a few other things that I have not thought of such as "entry into the ASX 300 but that is further down the track.
    Chrs w2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.210(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $8.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.88 $2.74 $151.4M 53.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 377420 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.