ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Positive new direction, page-2

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well I hope you are right. Because the proxy-sales (download) figures aren't moving quickly, so will have to rely on their ability to wheel and deal.

However I think i'm in-between, will probably put in $2-3K, and have a glove ready 0.002 to catch some more. (need to keep the powder dry based on the 0.008 CR experience).

I'm not in the view it would not take much to lift the stock price, we are simply seeing chick-feed parcels being purchased at the moment, need some solid news to ignite more external interest.

So suppose we continue as we are then SPP will finalise on 20/04/2016 and have about 7 trading days before the 4C Quarterly figures come out. Balance of probability the next 8 days to the end of the quarter won't be productive but existing holders already know this. I would like to see them breakdown the regions for the sales.

I am interested to see how the market will react to Dr M (affiliates) shelling out $1M (thats like 23.66% of the market cap), will in my mind get new people to visit and sit on the fence. The show starts on the 20/04/2016, so hopefully we see some enthusiasm return to the SP.

....cautiously optimistic :|
    Last edited by zhc001: 22/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.