ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

there is definitely no new direction to speak of here... but no...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    there is definitely no new direction to speak of here... but no one can deny a $1mil investment from monsour is not a sign of his great belief in the product...he is however an extremely wealthy man so this is not a huge risk for him... the new corner stone bio tech company i assume is having a gamble on this due to the extremely low share price... buying in at current levels has little risk and alot of up side... i will be more impressed if this is a independant bio tech fund which has no direct ties to current board....

on another note my wife recently had our 2nd child - day after the OP (as it was a C section) the physio came in an started to talk about kegals and pelvic floor exercise. I asked if she has heard of the peri coach, which she had, the nurse described it perfectly - how it works and that the mater hospital where we were at was running a clinical trial of it... she sounded positive on the product - so i asked if they recommended it and she replied no as there is no evidence it works... and that they wont ever recommend it without evidence - hence the clinical trial..i thought this was interesting and again confirms to me the importance of the trial - positive trial results and we are away - negative ones and this is a dead horse..

CR coming now before months before we should start seeing trial results - maybe mounsor knows what the data is lookign like?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.