BTK 0.00% 1.5¢ botai technology limited

Positive New Year address from Wonhe

1. 5,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    Pretty promising letter to shareholders on the Wonhe website

Never heard a company representative be so passionate and confident about the company's prospects!

"Looking forward to the 2016, we are full of confidence and passion.We will never let the shareholders, board of directors, staff, partners and people who are supporting us disappointed."

http://www.wonhe.net/en/news_details.php?id=158

New Year Address
    Column 1 Column 2
    0 data:2016-01-29 10:08:53来源:  
    Column 1
    0 Shareholders and people who are caring and supporting Wonhe:
      Hello everyone!
    The annual Spring Festival is coming,I’d like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all the shareholders,partners,staff and people who are constantly supporting us, and wish all of you a good health and a happy family in the year of Monkey.
      2015 is an exciting year to all the staff and shareholders of Wonhe, on this year, Wonhe Technology succeed in listing on the ASX securities market, which is a milestone, a new starting point, we will continue to create a higher capital value and strive to maximize the rights and interests of both company and shareholders.
      In the past year, we’ve met a rapid business development,related new products have accessed into market in succession. Especially the new product of “Intelligent WIFI Router”,which directly promoted technical innovation of the industry and perfectly combined the technology innovation and business model innovation together, thus the product has a higher commercial value. We’ve been working on providing effective product solutions to consumers and industry users, in 2015, much effort and money has been spent on the construction of research and development team, we’ll continue to increase the investment in this area in order to guarantee the validity of new products in 2016, what’s more, we’ve also cooperated with famous domestic manufacturers to provide reliability for these new products.
      Integration, win-win, and development! I must thank our partners in this year, with their support, we are growing faster and faster.In the new year or even later, we are welcoming more capable, wiser and far-sighted partners to join us for a new brilliance.
      Wonhe has got outstanding performance in technology innovation, business model innovation and enterprise contribution this year. It is the third consecutive year for Wonhe to win the award of “Innovation Enterprise”, “ Shenzhen Good Product”and “Rapid Growth” granted by Shenzhen Computer Industry Association.
      Without good products, company could not get progressed, however, without capital, company can never grow stronger and bigger. In 2016,we will take advantage of the superiority of listed company,merger related enterprises, quickly copy enterprise scale and give full play to the power of capital. At the same time, Wonhe decides to start the NASDAQ mainboard turning work. It is expected to achieve the NASDAQ listing work in the end of 2016, which will certainly boost the rapid development of our projects and bring more returns to the shareholders and dealers.
      Looking forward to the 2016, we are full of confidence and passion.We will never let the shareholders, board of directors, staff, partners and people who are supporting us disappointed. I sincerely wish Wonhe could enter into a new stage of career in the year of Monkey, and wish all the shareholders, staff and people who are caring and supporting Wonhe all the best in the new year.

Shenzhen Wonhe Technology Co.,Ltd
    CEO:  JACK

January29,2016

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.