MTB 0.00% 0.1¢ mount burgess mining nl

Positive news and share price., page-21

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    So we did get a market sensitive announcement within the two weeks. Yes, it was a quarterly, but had some good news, so they’re making better progress and this is much better news than we usually see.

I see the sample sent over to Italy (to identify and assess germanium potential) has been received and started their analysis, but then the country was put in to lockdown and the Italy lab was put into a one day working week on site arrangement. I know this may seem like another ‘spin’, or ‘excuse’, but Italy was, that’s fact. I understand the italiy lockdown was lifted a couple of weeks ago (anyone confirm?), so you would assume they’re now, or close to being back in the the lab for more.

I would expect that the results shouldn’t be too far away. There is only upside on the results and I expect the results should be good.

My next prediction(s):

1.Positive germanium announcement in February
    2 Shortly followed by a CR, new finance facility (if they want to mine), if not another couple of months to sell the asset to an established miner, or some sort of JV type of arrangement.

Just my thoughts. Would welcome others views too. Let’s see what happens to the SP today.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 49021686 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22655779 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.