MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Thanks mate. Much appreciated. From my experience, when they...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Thanks mate. Much appreciated. From my experience, when they confirm/advise of things like this, they usually follow thought. However, sometimes there is a slight delay.Good news they’ll be back to drilling soon.

There has been about a year of hiatus of activity, so good to see operational activity recommencing.Would be good to get an update on the governments status of the power plants. If I recall two of the four units should be online now and the other two fairly soon.So with some more drilling, this could sure up some more assets (not that it needs any more to be viable), clearly Nige thinks there is more in the ground. Then there’s nothing further to wait for before we switch gear to a mining operation.

Clearly, they’ll need some more funding, but when I spoke to Nige about 9 months ago, he said he’s looking at project finance instead of a JV or a CR, which is a good call for existing shareholders. I suspect the drilling is just about sureing up a few more assets to secure a funding vehicle.

But Yin, we’ve got to get the long awaited Ge announcement at sometime, right? I suspect we’ll get that soon as a package with everything else.just my thoughts. Happy for others views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 15761793 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9832047 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.