MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

I respect your enthusiasm and judgement on this company, however...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I respect your enthusiasm and judgement on this company, however I don't share it. My posts are simply to warn you of what I think may happen based on my assessment of the project and more importantly the board of directors. I have no shares in the company, nor do I intend buying any. I have come across a lot of people who have lost a lot of money in Mount Burgess over the years.

• Beware of the 'false' or misleading announcements aimed to ramp up the share price and interest in order to tap more funds from shareholders to fund little more than Forrester's salary. I recall a geologist working on another project in the same area telling me many years ago that it is 'strange' that the company would manage to find signs of a kimberlite (at that stage they were looking for kimberlite in Namibia) just as they needed cash, and then did a placement on the back of the announcement. The project would then go cold again while they had the shareholders cash to blow, and then they would go back to the area as their cash ran dry, scratch around for some more traces of kimberlite, get the market excited and then do another placement. When rare earth was in the news they found (allegedly) traces of it, the market got excited and they did a quick placement at inflated prices and then we never heard about it again...the pattern is that they feed us "stupid and greedy" shareholders with half truths in order to get us to part with our cash to fund the company, the reality being that all we are funding, is Forrester. Announcements of silver now, to me, are no more than an example of this strategy of feeding "stupid and greedy" shareholders with a half truth about the flavor of the month with a view to stir up interest so that they can raise cash at inflated prices , I do not believe for a moment that silver extraction and mining is feasible on this project. I presume cash is running a little low at the moment ;
    • The board, to me, is a collection of yes men, following Forrester blindly, my perception is that their involvement is less than 0.5% with Forrester making/influencing 99.5% of all decisions;
    • Look back a few years or look back many years, days of no trade, no price movement are very common. A year ago it was nearly impossible to sell your shares, you almost had to give them away as there was absolute no interest. We will get there again as absolutely nothing has changed since then other a bit of ramping. They have not drilled a single hole for over 5 years, all they are doing is playing with the old samples and trying to drum up interest in a desperate attempt to fund their admin costs. You have to ask yourself, what have they done with the funds raised last year. The answer is, almost nothing, the vast majority has gone to admin and if you analyze admin, its salaries and interest and that largely goes to the Forresters;
    • someone recently posted that its Forresters life work, he is dedicated to the company and therefore we must back him, well, that's the impression he wants to create. When you follow the money, he has been paid for absolutely everything he does (and more), he is not shy to charge the bank rate plus 4% on his loan account, he doesn't mind his loan account racking up as not only does it earn a fat amount of interest on it, but when the company is closed, the 'shell value' of the company to another company wanting to list on the ASX should generate enough money to repay his loan, so he is safe, no worries there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $631 340.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 76340877 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22856421 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.