SEN 7.14% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Hello to all my Senetas friends.I thought I should post...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Hello to all my Senetas friends.
    I thought I should post something as it has been a while. I looked in my bottom drawer a few days ago............low & behold................I found a heap of papers that had Senetas on them. On closer inspection, I found that they were my holdings of SEN shares. Happy to say, there were quite a few of them. Hidden away so as not to distract me from all my other goings on. But patient I have been & now it's time to up the ante. So a few days ago I bought a nice parcel that has rounded off my holding. Just freshens things up a little & keeps the 'interest' going whilst we hit a more positive phase.

Couldn't believe my 'luck' yesterday when I read the nice positive announcement of a profit. Not a bad profit either considering the troubled times in anything to do with making money! In my business, we say that when we hit economic hard times, all the sh.t gets cleaned out. All the poor operators, or people that have survived through the economic boom times purely on the excess overflow, finally run out of luck!!
    These are the operators/directors/managers that abuse their business by puting on too many staff & not doing the good old fashioned hard work themselves. They would rather leave 'others' to providing the very important ingredient of good old fashioned customer service whilst they go from 'strength to strength', gorging themselves on anything extravagant that may come their way. No matter what the cost! Because hey..................."times are good & we're rolling in it"

Old news now, but we, as traders or investors, have seen first hand what comes of the greedy that haven't got a hard working bone in their body. They are stuffed.....................no backup plan.................now they have to work hard for their money.

How does this have anything to do with Senetas! Quite simply, it has plenty to do with Senetas because the old management of FG & Co, fit this discription to a tee. They'll do the full circle & get involved in something else again, but each time they do, they are running out of people to stitch up because their bad name gets around.
    They are doomed.
    But enter the new management of JDB & Co! Slowly but surely, he took over the steering wheel of SEN...................when FG FINALLY took his grubby hands off it.................dusted it off & disinfected it, then proceeded to do the hard yards with this promosing company.
    As an investor in SEN, it's been nervous hanging on during this ride but I had full confidence in this new leadership & still have now, whilst he leads us into the next few years.
    Hopefully many of you............Elroy & Co............massively benefit from your loyalty to SEN. I know I will!
    Cheers!
    Montec!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $515 39.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812271 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 395605 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.