NOR 0.00% 3.6¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-1073

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    Had a lovely lunch Doz, thanks for asking. I can see the crowds are thinning so going to head down to the beach again shortly for another swim and then back home for G&T's on the balcony. Wouldn't be dead for quids mate.

I have no idea why NOR's top holders are allegedly increasing their holdings. Averaging down perhaps to reduce their losses when the stock is no longer illiquid and they are able to sell? Who knows?

Smart money? Well In my opinion I don't think it's smart sinking 1/2 a million plus into an illiquid stock and then seeing it's value almost halve with no opportunity of getting out . Nor do I think it's smart averaging down. We've been through this before. Doubling your bet on red every time black comes up only results in breaking even when red finally lands. You need deep pockets to play that game.

In my opinion they (the top holders) are going to have to make another tough decision in a few weeks. Do I sink even more into this to ensure the Company stays solvent until a rabbit appears from a hat or do I let someone else support the CR and wear the dilution? In my opinion another CR in a few weeks in inevitable, even if PO's forecast of a "more or less" cash neutral quarter has occurred they still need working capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.