NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-11

1. Doz
    4,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4399
    “ Norwood has quantified the potential application of its voicemail telco platform to the worldwide telco market, in particular focusing on mobile network operators (MNOs) with more than 100,000 subscribers, targeting a market with more than 500 such MNOs worldwide.Norwood has determined (through its own research) that roughly 85% of these MNOs (approximately 420) are potential candidate customers for Norwood’s modernised telco voicemail platform.Norwood is vigorously pursuing leads and pilots with such telcos, either directly or through telco vendor partners, as previously disclosed, and will announce further developments to the market as material progress is achieved. “

Refer September quarterly , dated 31/10/19

Notes of interest :
    Approx 420 potential customers .
    Pursuing leads and pilots , either directly or through telco vendor partners .

In my opinion , firstly Norwood have an enormous potential market to generate growth and secondly additional pilots may have or are being conducted or conducting directly through potential vendor partners Oracle and Metaswitch, as previously disclosed , to the rest of the world , leading me to believe that Norwood have or are piloting beyond the 9 pilots that Norwood have or are conducted/conducting directly themselves . Confidentiality within the area of pilots suggest a level of secrecy for many obvious reasons . All in my opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.