NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-1286

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    Sorry for my late reply. But it happens. I am still awaiting your reply re:
    1. When you intend to exercise your options;
    2. When have NOR met a target/kept a promise. Just one example will do.

I have asked multiple times now.

Back to your post:

"Even better , thanks for taking the time to confirm my point"

You seem confused and it is happening with greater regularity as your $100m valuation forecast from last year appears destined for failure. More so as your valuations have been based on oppies being exercised (this is critical, I think you said more than once).

Here is where your confusion lays. You said:
    "The reality is looking at known precedent , NOR owes Ocean Broadband a sum of money due to Ocean staff working on NOR duties ."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/48064949/single

I cleared it up for you here by pasting the relevant details from AR20 which showed Ocean Broadband owing NOR money. As in the opposite of your version of "reality".

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/48065984/single

"By your commentary I can safely assume as a shareholder you are disappointed in the additional activities"

As a SH can safely say this stock is a dog with some of the worst management I've come across on the ASX. A CEO on ~$300k having time and energy to devote to a side hustle whilst the company paying his way is floundering and unable to support itself through revenues. Shocking.

I have made my thoughts clear in the past and yet you still ask if I intend to buy more. I am free-carried; a mistake in hindsight but I have zero exposure here. I am here as a social experiment to see how long the perma-bulls can continue to ramp this stock. Entertainment is a by-product.

Case in point, I have seen nothing but senseless ramping from you. I've never seen one of your predictions come true. Prove me wrong.

But I'll give you credit where it is due. Your resilience and ability to find new ramp angles is incredible. If, for example, I posted something along the lines of NOR having a physical presence in Silicon Valley as a sign of future deals and partnerships; only to have Bottle's research showing PO/Tot have new side gigs; I'd give the threads a miss for while. But not you. Back the very next day with the Verizon 'thing'. You're remarkable.

Re: my sleep. I posted after 05.00 MST. And what of it? I sleep like a baby and meditate/power nap after the gym most days.

PS. Yes, this post has a few references to Doz as I was asked to get back to him, twice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4186 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200769 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.