NOR 2.13% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

I have asked the question weeks ago.. and expressed the...

1. 3,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1291
    I have asked the question weeks ago.. and expressed the frustration of all loyal holders who have been done over year after year.
    We lost out completely on previous options, after always been given the expectation of getting ops in play. Same again with Noroa.
    I even suggested they apply a minimal fee. I wanted to see something done well before now, because the slightest hint of extended/reinstated ops, with so much new expectation of spark $ and new deals, could've seen the ops trading at much higher prices.
    With SGH stacking their sell at 0.001 every day lately, it would appear not much hope.. but, hopefully they aren't in the loop (as no one should be).
    When I first asked about it - around the time wanty posted about another company doing something with expiring ops - it was a vague response saying it might be something that can be looked at.
    Don't think anything did happen.. I contacted Steve Wood, who said he didn't think so.
    I kept pushing, offering suggestions. They assured me they would look in to it.
    Last contact I had was as guarded as possible, said nothing other than "expect noroa to expire as per... blah blah, 31st"
    I noticed someone buy $1000 at 2 in recent weeks.
    Were they expecting news, ops in play, or taking a punt on something with ops down the track?
    I'm not sure, but I think it could be done, as you say, with a resolution maybe at AGM.. Just hoping I didn't leave it too late to ask the question, if something could be done in time. I asked at the start of Oct.
    I'm desperately holding out hoping something happens.. with 2m of them, I still expect Nor to hit 30c next year..
    From zero to hundreds of thousands it could be for me and many other loyal holders who deserve their ops to salvage the past few years!
    I have tried unsuccessfully to get contact in the past week or 2, so I'm hoping the non contact means both news due, and something noroa.
    I assume my email was read though, as it saw a "clarification" follow up an, explaining there was $$, and topping app store ranks.
    Very interesting week ahead...
    Go the Tigers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $11.17K 241.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88146 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 358139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.