NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Your posts are forever negative against the company, with...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Your posts are forever negative against the company, with blatant agenda driven commentary.
    You are again well off the mark, with your desperate negative input.
    If something could be done with ops, I would assume there would be a little something in it for the company. If the ops had to be re-bought for a small fee, with 100m ops, I would expect even with the minimal purchase cost, that would see <$100k.
    Also, while you despise the company, a lot of holders believe they are as dedicated as ever, working towards results for long suffering shareholders.. and therefore, hope and expect the company would do something to support holders for the loyalty. As much as sell/not held ex/non holders despise the CEO and company on forums, many holders believe in them, and believe success is very close.
    Covid obviously destroyed all momentum. Nor was trading as high as 7c, noroa 2.5 when covid hit. Things currently appearing back on track, building again, ahead of big news hopefully.
    Obviously all noroa holders would vote for it, if it was raised. I would expect major holders including Paul to support it, even though he doesn't hold noroa, as anyone who has had contact with him over recent years knows he is a dedicated and genuinely decent CEO - unlike what some heroes suggest on HC
    Last edited by Holla: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $15 306

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241386 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 96926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.