NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

If something was able to happen with Noroa, as we have educated...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    If something was able to happen with Noroa, as we have educated you already this week.. it would have to after expiry, with resolutions at the next meeting.
    As if anything would be announced prior to this week, there would be all sorts of trading if there was even a hint of them being renewed/reinstated.
    If there is a similar scenario possible, like other companies have previously done (as we had to educate you about).. I doubt they would have anything actually decided or happening yet, because it would be way too sensitive if anyone knew.
    There's been 5m available at 0.001.. $5000 worth.
    Say we get our wish, noroa holders have the option to renew with a new 2yr? expiry..
    Cost of 0.001. Someone could potentially spend $10k for $5m renewed after approved at a meeting. Exercise price? Would it stay the same, or if the SP has improved by next meeting, would it increase?
    Say it remains 8c..
    Say Nor hits 30c next year.. ops worth 25c..multiply by 5m
    ... 7 figure profit on 10 large!
    So it's kinda obvious they would expire this week/end trading today as expected, without any news or any idea if anything could happen.. as much as I was hoping to see someone wipe 5m lately!
    I just don't get why continually make worst case predictions daily, when you are always so far off the mark. Almost like it's trying to appear having no idea about everything, as if no way linked to any holdings or something?
    Always so negative, always making ridiculous CR calls, always doom n gloom... but look at the trading again today. There's been millions change hands, so much apparent accumulation while HC is smashed with sell/not helds.
    Coincidence of course.
    All my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 108809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.