NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

DDYou claim those averaging down are losing.. I've gradually...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    DD

You claim those averaging down are losing.. I've gradually added around 4m this year. The majority of them between 1.1-1.5 (average say 1.3, plus free options). Have you noticed the price is another year high today of 3c, where it could and should multiply on any long awaited expected news that would instantly see nor cash positive (all the years of CR posts would be gone for good), especially with directors clearly wanting to get as much $ in as possible, even at current prices.
    I'm still down overall, but my average would now be much closer than if I hadn't averaged down. Not that average matters, because I'll be here for much higher prices.
    I believe posters like Doz, who realistically expect eventually prices beyond $1.
    I'm sure there are quite a few who have averaged down, who are now infront too - I know a couple of people, who also have no intention of selling, expecting well beyond 10c.
    Smart investors realise the MC is only $10m, puny! .. and the potential for beyond $100m is very realistic.
    Assuming Nor do see big results (let's hope very soon too), I'll be so glad I have averaged down over recent years, and got so many more of these tightly held bargains that I would have ever imagined.. and then I'll get more, exercising options.. we won't ever have to see CR posts again!
    Buyers again queueing up now, and more off-screen buying.
    This appear a steady, serious go.
    Hopefully it continues increasing ahead of news, and launches from an even higher base.
    Congrats to those who have averaged down.

All my opinion. Cmon Norza!

Apologies for posts with major spacing and replying to post issues.. HC is unbelievably impossible to use.. even on a galaxy 22 ultra.

Last edited by Holla: 01/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.