NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

The regular update Ann's some of those crashing miner stocks put...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    The regular update Ann's some of those crashing miner stocks put out (I believe to help the bigger holders continue to get out what they can a pip/10% higher).. it's hard to understand how they are allowed to.
    In comparison to Nor, any average "update" in previous years had been reported by people against Nor, to the point the company was no longer able to provide general updates. With things like download numbers, etc.. Then we see basically no news other than periodical reports, in between the long awaited material news.
    There was a poster for several years, (captain curt somehting) who took pride in submitting reports against Nor announcements, and posted it all over the HC threads relentlessly, after getting burnt on trading Nor.

This is another reason why Nor SP has been so low (not to mention covid smashing us from 7c to 2c), with many people thinking no news means nothing is happening, nothing is progressing.

The fact is, if Nor were able to produce the fluff update reports those struggling miners do "still drilling, expecting to eventually strike".. say Nor put out regular Ann's saying "progressing and expecting to sign $$$ with (major companies for example only) Optus, Metaswitch (microsoft), AT&T, Virizon... engaged in meaningful discussions with Vodafone, Telstra, etc..
    I'm sure the MC would be so much higher than $10m, on potential alone.

We have very little in updates, so that's why there is so much upside from $10m.. land a big fish like any of the above, and $100m MC is just the beginning. Once we see 1.. wow, there's so many massive telcos globally, with so many millions of customers that could be using Nor products.
    Telco industry = $trillions.

All my opinion

Last edited by Holla: 02/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.