NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

SB1With the greatest of respect mate..Amazing how non holders...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    SB1
    With the greatest of respect mate..
    Amazing how non holders are so desperate to falsely scaremonger urgent CR, as soon as the SP increases.. It's a pity some can't accept certain stocks going up.
    Can I ask if you also read the exact same page that clearly stated R&D available November?
    Also, I assume you would be aware directors have been buying up on market in recent months, obviously 1 in particular keen to get as much $ in to Nor as possible.
    You may have also noticed the recent acquisition of 9m unmarketable shares wrapped up at 1.7c.
    I think if there ever was any actual need to raise (there's not), anyone who follows Nor would know that Tarrant or PO would love to do notes.. definitely no big scary CR!

Another thing you might not be aware of (you should be, if you've felt the need to highlight the above).. there's a stack of 2.4c options, which there's surprisingly already been some exercising.
    Do you not think Tarrant especially would be keen to exercise options, if there was any need for $ any time soon?
    I personally have $25k to throw in.. and plenty of others have stacks more exercising available!
    Not to mention expected deals injecting $ in, and sending the company cash postive, with only a minuscule $10m current MC!

So, I think it's fair to say anyone who knows about Nor and the HC threads know to expect exactly this.
    There will always be people extremely upset as Nor becomes a great success. That's public forums.

I'm sure there's very good reason the SP is increasing, and can't see any possibility of any "urgent CR"!
    I'm also sure people are obviously currently buying up whatever is available with the recent off screen buying, and would appreciate any help in flushing out any possible sellers below 3c, to slop up more ahead of hopefully a nice SP spike.
    Trusty 'ol urgent CR!

All my opinion

Last edited by Holla: 02/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.