NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Lets tackle your arguments one by one. I will bold my answers so...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Lets tackle your arguments one by one. I will bold my answers so others can read and laugh at you as well Mr. BUCK-WORTH.

I have no idea about BRN these days. They do have a special part in my memory as a 21c to 45c trade a couple of years back. A rare success for Billy.

A spec story that made you some coin. Good on you.

As for Norwood's proven market, surely you jest. The only market they have is Spark, and some day my mates the Kiwis will wake up to the fact that payments to Norwood far exceed revenue from their services.

I am a kiwi and spark NZ isnt some naive company as you may think. My neighbour is a manager at Spark and I asked her about their AI voice system with Norwood and tried it for myself as you should too. It is brilliant. She also said it has reduced their call-center labour time as well which is now minimally outsourced... It is not only saving but making them money in return by cross-promoting products... Spark is making probably 10 times what they are paying NOR, who knows?

Re Doc Tarrant's exercise of options, of course if he can buy at 2.4 when the market is at 3.0, why wouldn't he ?

Yes, especially since he has been buying and not dumping for weeks if not months, he sees upside obviously. Somebody else would have probably told Paul hang-on on the options and get your WC elsewhere because I am not confident of where you are heading or be dumping what they have instead of exercising any options.

And the $48,000 involved covers a couple of months of the CEO's salary. It's unfortunate that Norwood might not use it to pay creditors, but, hey, this is the way they do business in Perth.

May be they already have... Best to sit and dissect the next QR with you...

Of course, every time options are exercised other shareholders are diluted.

I agree it sucks but not many people care really because the upside potential is still massive... Dilution matters when a massive CR is done with lets say Regal only for them to catapult shares at slight movements in price like what is happening with Xtek at the moment.

Re Doc Tarrant's qualifications: most hairdressers in Tamworth have a degree from UNE. It's a bit like a TAFE.

Exactly the reason why I called you "BUCK-WORTH"... I was not talking about his qualifications (although they are brilliant because I am sure you barely crossed year 12). Do you know his worth? Do you know where he invests? John Tarrant - Non Executive Director - Avicena Systems | LinkedIn ... Man is a seasoned andsophisticated investor and a director with 6 companies and is putting his own money where his mouth is - probably with a mansion and a Ferrari if not several. Unlike some people who have the energy to waste slandering a company they dont even hold relentlessly, cant take a risk in life, and will depart with enough regret and remorse.

As for your denigration of Shareholder1, words fail me.

You fail you. Surely you have a life or why would you be here day in and day out arguing about a company you dont hold.

And then we come to the Simonn 2.9c wall. It's courageous and you are to be commended.

The Berlin Wall comes to mind, and to be fair it did last for many years. You would perhaps bear in mind that punters in below 2c might accommodate you in spades.

I absolutely look forward to the punters spading, burying and drowning me with shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.