NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

DD, with the greatest of respect.. always the absolute worst...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    DD, with the greatest of respect.. always the absolute worst case, dire predictions.
    I get that the standard go to negative post is always the trusty ol' "CR next month!!!". We've seen it every month for the past 5 years, even when there hasn't been any raise for the next 6 months! Never any acknowledgement of all the way off CR predictions either.
    We keep providing clear proof CR talk is crazy, but some just post completely baseless "CR!!!" without absolutely nothing to back it up, making it seem another straight out agenda driven post that might be an attempt to slow the SP down.

Once again, those trying to reignite the usual CR negativity are obviously completely excluding any R&D (clearly stated for November), also excluding the potential of options exercised (there has already been holders other than tarrant exercise a few, plus I will if the SP pushes to 4c and beyond - there's another $25k, plus no doubt many others).

Of course the worst case always excludes any incoming revenue in the coming months from Spark and/or new big deals that should instantly send Nor cash postive and sky-rocket the SP.

..and even though there's zero chance of a raise, absolute worst case, or if there was some sudden need for $ for say some major expanding.. we all know based on the previous year that PO or Taz appear very keen to keep chipping in whatever they can get, obviously expecting the SP to soon be much high, I believe.

I think the whole CR posting tactic is always just to distract from all the positivity surrounding Nor currently, with the SP increasing, directors buying up big, and plenty of pff screen buying. It's interesting how the forums are hit with "urgent CR!!" posts around the time likely bigger players have been buying up with off screen buys, but as there is very little sell side available, it's very difficult to keep buying up without increasing the price a great %.. maybe a few CR posts and derailing might help the cause?

Plus, if there was any chance of any further raise/notes any time soon.. does anyone seriously think they would be buying on market at 2.9, contributing to SP increase, if they could jag another say $200k worth at lower prices anytime soon!?
    It really is laughable.
    I don't see Nor holders posting ludacris CR negative attempts on stocks they don't hold. Why is it always Nor?

We saw in real time yesterday how inaccurate someone was, within an hour of ambushing the thread.

Also, don't forget the 8c ops in March...
    All my factual opinion.
    Cheers

Last edited by Holla: 03/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.