NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Tooheys, it looks like Angus was asking a question, if it is...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Tooheys, it looks like Angus was asking a question, if it is legal..

I'm sure plenty of people would place orders on both sides, but if so, I imagine stacking large sell orders would set off flags on systems, especially if also accumulating a few pips lower (using a large holding to scare or flush out sellers to mop up).
    The same as if someone stacked a large buy a few pips below the clearing price, to help get some sold.
    Similarly, it looked like someone dropped 35,000 at 2.8 after a sudden ambush of "urgent CR!" completely false and misleading posts this week. The main culprit has not posted since it was embarrassingly quashed with further announcement of funds within a hour!

Either way, I wouldn't want to find out.
    You're accusing Angus of needing proof.. I don't see any "claims" being made though.
    If you (or someone else) were doing that, the flags on systems and records on HC and orders temporarily placed on trading accounts would be all the proof.

Years ago, I unknowingly placed a buy or sell at the same time a relative placed an order - we would've bought/sold eachothers shares, and the system stopped that. For a while, 1 of my trading accounts always took longer to place orders in the market because it would automatically "review" orders.

Just saying.. I wouldn't want to be flagged

Last edited by Holla: 04/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.