NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Yeah. I guess people obviously have their reasons, thinking it...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Yeah. I guess people obviously have their reasons, thinking it could benefit their holding value.

I don't understand it though.
    Obviously someone could stack a big sell slightly higher, hit forums with some negativity, maybe influencing a sell or 2, and scoring some shares a pip or 2 cheaper than buying on market.. so, maybe that could be considered a win.. but, overall.. is it actually a win?
    Say someone did that, and still didn't flush out any sells, didn't get any more accumulated..
    Then say new hits tomorrow...
    The SP may well have been held back a bit, due to some bogus sells being stacked lately, preventing some buyers.
    News could spike the SP from 3, or maybe it could have been spiking from mid 3's or 4's.
    Therefore, I would see that as sabotaging their own large holding value. Maybe I'm wrong.

I just don't get why a decent sized holder would post negativity, even if it was helping accumulate a few slightly cheaper, if it was the case.

I've actually had a bit of a look at the recent top holder list this morning, since seeing some of the above posts from others.

There were both 1.1m and 3.1m sell orders placed in the previous weeks.. even mentioned on the morning, before the order was pulled after open.

Wouldn't mention any individual names of course.. but, obviously someone with 3.1m shares or more (there's no exact 3.1m holding) is behind the manipulative order.. so, anyone can easily see there are only about 15 holdings that exceed 3.1m shares.

Then you look which 1 of those would be likely to play games with market depth..
    If you assume it's safe to exclude any directors, instos, sub holders or anyone who would be well aware of how illegal or at least unethical it would it be..
    Very safe to exclude PO, Tarrant, Tot, Apsec, Ords, Casey's.. who take up the majority of those approx 15 holdings, as they would definitely not risk breaking such rules and ethical standards.
    All that's left in the remaining holdings is myself, a family member, a couple of close contacts (all of which definitely would never have any reason whatsoever to attempt to restrain the Nor SP that is currently improving nicely).

There's another holder I don't know, who has an odd amount, or there's a holding of exactly 5.1m.
    it's not hard to see within minutes who might be placing 1.1 and 3.1m sells a few pips higher, and then removing the orders.
    If it's that simple for me to see it, it's no doubt even simpler for the company to see who could be playing games, let alone the records of the orders being placed potentially raising flags with the broker.

Hopefully for their sake, they didn't accumulate shares around the time of the manipulation, if flags have been raised in the system.

I think we all hope the SP continues to improve, and especially if we can get some long overdue big news to really push things NORth.. without negative games being played, attempting to prevent or slow the increasing SP.

I will also note that several years ago, someone with more shares than myself placed a dodgy sell order for precisely the exact amount I was holding at the time - back when it was in the 3mils. I wasn't named on the forum, but there were posts along the lines of "looks like t20's are selling out".
    i had to check my westpac or commsec to make sure someone hadn't got in and placed a sell for the lot!

That's how far some players take things.. attempting to make it look like even the postive holders want out!

All my opinion and factual information

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.