NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

maybe there are some positive signs discotek . if no deal in the...

1. 4,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    maybe there are some positive signs discotek .
    if no deal in the next 3months , I think there will be some sort of cash raising , just in my worthless opinion .
    but unlike some I haven't seen a deal land just yet so I am not counting my chickens just yet .
    some have been screaming deals for years now .
    sorry but in my worthless opinion till they land it's all just speculative.
    the most positive thing I have seen with Norwood is the fact that directors couldn't wait till the agm for approval of their performance options . why not wait the five weeks (approximately) till the agm and just do it all at the same meeting . my worthless opinion says there is a chance a deal was going to land before the agm so they went early !

in my head this is the only logical conclusion

what I don't understand is why the other two directors have only stumped up $5000 cash each of their own money buying some 8c options , if I read the information the company has put out , that's my interpretation. the rest of their holdings are options .

so why if the company is on the cusp of greatness have they not bought any on market ?

I don't know the answer , it makes no sense to me

it's just great the other two directors have put their money where their mouths are .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $15 306

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241386 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 96926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.