NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-3423

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    If you believe specs have no valuation, you may want to have a word with Doz; he's been doing valuations on NOR for years. None of which have come true, so you may have a point.

I have been hearing the NOR is a spec line for 7.5 years through all the product pivots.

Did PO return your call?

It seems this was a perfect opportunity to demonstrate the AI/Digital Assistant:
    Aida: Hello, I am PO's digital assistant, how may I help you?
    Simon: Hey bro, can I speak to PO?
    Aida: May I ask what you would like to speak to him about (aka call screening)
    Simon: I am Simon, a SH in NOR and have some questions for him.
    Aida: PO is in meetings now (aka downing Pimms with the old salts at the yacht club). May I connect you with Investor Relations? (aka call forwarding)
    Simon: No bro. I prefer to talk to PO
    Aida: Then I will pass on your name and number to PO. Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Simon: No. This call has already gone on for too long. I could've just left a quick message with PO if this went through to PO's VoiceMail. (aka over-complicating the simple).
    Aida: Then thanks for.. Simon, are you there? I like you. Why did you hang up on me?

But none of this happened because:
    1. Aida is vapour-ware/brochure-ware
    2. It is not needed... even by its inventor

Inadvertently, you've been given a clear sign by NOR. Do you take action or not?

All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.