NOR 3.03% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-3

1. Doz
    4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4401
    “ Telco Voicemail partnerships
    Norwood confirms that it is still in talks relating to go-to-market distribution partnerships for World Voicemail with a number of prospective Telco vendors and a number of prospective Telcos.
    Agreements were expected during this quarter, however the COVID-19 situation has slowed down such negotiations temporarily. Norwood is continuing to engage with prospective vendors and expects more clarity on the exact timining of agreement finalisations once relatively normal business conditions resume internationally. “

The above statement from the March quarterly report confirms that agreements were expected during the March quarter . I am now expecting announcements provided by Norwood very soon . Covid19 has disrupted many industries , anyone who reads ASX listed company announcements will understand that companies are still progressing and continuing to operate . Other progress in the telecommunications industry is an indication that covid19 has disrupted activity , but not ceased activity . It is in my opinion the expected agreements will be announced very soon , definitely this quarter . DYOR , all in my opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $3.917K 125.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230645 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.