NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-40

1. 4,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    Transcription isn't new, I was in a Google Meet the other day and you could turn on transcription which was also available live as speakers spoke.

You've been able to have voicemail converted as a text and sent for years. For whatever reason I'm really bad at timing ten seconds and I reckon my messages end up like a TV show badly written cliffhanger.

The issue of usefulness of Norwoods VV is of great conjecture. Voicemail as a service seems limited to only certain countries. Anecdotally I'd suggest it's being used less and less, people prefer sending texts or messages. If I get a missed call or even a message saying a voicemail has been left I tend to ring back without listening to the message. Knowing the content of the message would be handy but accessing voice messages is a PITA. The question is whether it's worth $40 a year to me.

I'd say that individual subscriptions will never take off. It's failed on the AppStores, failed as a Spark white label, and will fail again when and if it's ever rebooted with Spark for attempt 2.

If Norwood can sell it to Telcos for say $2-$5 a year where in all probability it would be just absorbed into the cost of monthly pricing then you'll get traction.

I don't want a separate app I need to access for it, I'd want it integrated into my native dialer (I have a keypad, recents, contacts tab, why not add a voice message tab). Or available as a text.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.