NOR 5.88% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-4688

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    "..How about for once in your life/lives, attempt to post something that contributes to on topic discussion? ..."

Maybe you and your 2 shadows start and the rest may follow.

Besides if my posts, flicklb, are juvenile childish etc etc your simple course of action is to use the ignore button. Simples.

Now I can't speak for swagman, not swagman, coupon because as I have mentioned many many times before they [the dearly departed swagman] has passed away. Now for the record I believe swagman changed their handle a couple of times but to the best of my knowledge they were never tio pepe or harrys. If I have got that wrong I'll stand corrected, but it really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Anyway its all irrelevant. If you holla and your doppelgangers cel6 and cotchy stop bagging everyone and focus on discussing the stock maybe then you can cast the first stone.

As for that post I found it interesting given when it was originally posted given the posts of the past few days so I posted it as a discussion piece.

You don't want to discuss it fine don't but you aren't the only one who reads the thread and contrary to what you may think you don't own the thread etc so discuss, put up or push the ignore button.

IMO

Last edited by flicklb: 10/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $3.956K 122.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.