NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

No wonder you lot get banned, with the amount of lying in your...

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1372
    No wonder you lot get banned, with the amount of lying in your posts. Pretty obvious all your posting is comign directly from the king.

Where to start.. I havent been on here for nearly 2 years, only recently decided to come back to the cesspit of the king and his servants, because i was sick of other posters sending screen shots of your endless posts about me, claiming every holder is me! So, not sure how i would be putting GA's on posts. Do you think I'm somehow putting 5+ GA's on some of their posts? Great story though, the king and you lot spending days coming up with Holla stories. So pathetic.

Who could care less about GA's? For memory, they weren't a thing on here for most of my posting beyond 2 years ago. You've posted several times about it. Can't believe GA's are something you would care about. Although, with such an obsession of me, it wouldn't surprise.

I don't have regular holder numbers, as the king and you continually post. No idea what Tersa are at. They're others who have only continued increasing though. If you are wanting to make it clear to hot copper you are also now stalking my family, maybe you want to join the king on the sidelines, wasting away onbessing about the holders who have cleaned up you losses, and set to take off on news?

I don't know what the giants reference means. Assume something to do with football. Everyone knows how low you and your crew go.. stalking and harassing social media of company, holders and their familes, posting google maps links and posting about pets and other topics.

Hard to believe elderly men stoop so low to get even with a company and it's tops holders for your losses. The vendetta since the failed shelling of Nor, and the potential many $millions

The way you post identically to the king, such as fabricating stories such as "Paul feeds you.. takeover".
    As if a CEO would say anything like that to shareholders! Obvious this comes firectly from king, the same way he constantly lies by stating the CEO is feeding info to Matty and Doz. Any holder who posts on hot copper, according to him, must be receiving dodgy info from the company.
    Now youre relaying and peddling his posts.....
    Sounds like bordeline defamation to me.

Why is he banished anyway, and having others conduct his trolling vendetta?

Like always, when holders discuss Nor, they are instantly ambushed and trolled with off topic discussion, lies and misinformation.

All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262384 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 43716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.