NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Bottle shock to growler “I think you are spot on Growler.”...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Bottle shock to growler “I think you are spot on Growler.”

Double down to bottle shock “This is bang on Bottle.”

Rokc69 “Some great analysis by the usuals, thanks.”

Be careful of the motives from some of the negative posters here imo, a lot of clingy spiteful posters who live on the Nor threads

Spark offering vm for free must mean Norwoods vm has failed And no one will pay for it.....??
    What are some of  the benefits of offering the vm solution free to pay monthly mobile customers
    firstly it’s an upgrade from an old outdated dial up vm, reduce churn, existing customer loyalty and new customer takeup.
    https://www.spark.co.nz/help/voicemail-upgrade.html
    Hey What differences will there be to the way I use voicemail?

• Pay Monthly mobile customers with voicemail get the Spark Voicemail App for free. It transcribes your messages and sends them and the audio message straight to your mobile, saving you lots of time! Find out more about the app
    • Prepaid mobile customers with voicemail can get the Spark Voicemail App for only $1 per 28 days. Since your messages will be sent to you, it saves you having to have money loaded on your phone to retrieve a message! Find out more about the app
    • You will now be able to re-listen then re-save messages for up to 365* days after deleting them. (*365 days timeframe is subject to change).
    • You can now retrieve deleted messages from the main menu, just follow the voice prompts.
    And what were they paying to maintain this ....

Watching this clip brings back memories I won’t be going back to

By the way Holla, arent you being a bit conservative with the Norwood valuation.
    Cash flow positive position, more  healthy deals landed
    NOROA oppies exercised and all of a sudden we’re looking like a completely different beast!!

Many Happy days ahead
    Gl2H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.063K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62501 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 129458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 647
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.