NOR 0.00% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-2

1. Doz
    4,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4222

As we are aware , Norwood have previously announced on going discussions with potential partnerships with Oracle and Metaswitch . We have also been informed that a new potential partnership with a UK vendor is in progress . This week I spoke with a company representative about the UK vendor , I asked if they could release the name of the company in any upcoming announcements . The reply given was “ not at this point in time , due to confidentiality “ . I respect and understanding this response , but reading between the lines , in my opinion , the two companies are still engaged with one another , so confidentiality is still relevant . I also enquired about pilots that have been exposed in recent announcements , I asked along the lines of how many , how long do they go for etc , the reply was blunt “ pilots are extremely confidential and Norwood do not intend to provide any detailed information in this area “ . So as far as pilots go we can only refer to the November AGM which clearly shows that 9 telcos within Australia , Asia and South Africa either are or have conducted pilots . I am also of the opinion that all three vendor partnerships , who Norwood inform us will target the rest of the world ( same AGM report ) would want to conduct their own pilots to early potential clients . Partnerships and pilots are a direct link to future revenues and future potential . All in my opinion , sharing company response to some questions , please don’t hesitate to contact Norwood for yourself . DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3535 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 166750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.