AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Anyone who has been holding through all this will be pissed of...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Anyone who has been holding through all this will be pissed of with themselves for not selling some at a higher price and perhaps averaging down -or just selling out. That's certainly how I feel.

Now that we are in this position I think it's worth the wait because of the anticipated Ann. ...but who knows.

I'm don't want a fight with anyone who probably feels as despondent as I do ...but I go on record as maintaining that RM's salary was too high before it was fashionable -and I have explained to him in person that there is widespread concern that our company can't afford it. Have you told him your thoughts? I also understand that we need RM and we need him now more than ever -so lets not become irrational.

As far as WG goes ...I agree with Shane -but it is certainly not a company maker from the information we currently have -but it has promise.

Happy to disagree that the price of nickel is irrelevant ...ESPECIALLY in regards to the business case for San Jorge. The ***** stockpile continues to reduce and we are talking supply and demand in any market.

I do agree that statements such as bigger than FMG are unwise ..but at the time I'm not sure if I gave it a thumbs up ...lets face it we all like to dream (bit of a hug wouldn't go astray at the moment either )

I have also noticed that a number of posters are MIA ...but there are no guarantees here ...maybe they have sold out. I can't see posters like Rusty or Shane Hardy or even Con Fuzz selling out ...but how would we know on an anonymous forum and we all have to make our own decisions. Good reasons to do our own homework I guess.

Despite the rampant despondency all us holders feel, I can't see any point in lamenting the past. We all want to go to drill at SG as soon as possible, and I know the company is considering it too -because we were told at the meeting. There are obviously issues that we are not aware of, but lets hope they are being sorted out urgently.

No agro to you tm, we have had a difficult ride.

I'm looking forward to the SIG Ann and an Ann about SJ.

Cheers all,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.