AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

positive news soon, page-40

1. Io
    582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    In the short term the issue is how AVQ raises funds? Reading the financial report suggests to me that funding is going to be needed well before the end of the year. I know what RM said in the shareholder meetings about funding lasting until the end of the year, but the financials suggest that is going to be really hard to achieve. Therefore, surely the focus has got to be on doing anything which will boost the SP in the immediate short term or else the price of the coming capital raising is going to be very ugly. I don't understand why AVQ are not announcing plans to get some work done at San Jorge? At least starting some work on the ground would be a positive which the company can control the timing of. Waiting for news on Isabel is risky as the company can not control the timing of that. Best to get something going at San Jorge so there is some news (any news) to help keep the share price up. The fact that AVQ have not started even a small program at San Jorge suggests to me that they don't have the funding to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.