NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

positive news

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    A few weeks back there was speculation that minority shareholders would be taken out at 30-40c under the terms of a JV deal which was being negotiated.

With no announcement forthcoming re the JV I can only speculate that this is positive news. Positive in so far that one may assume that the deal may be on hold as other offers and funding arrangements are being considered.

After all these years of waiting I would not be keen to offer my shares to another opportunistic party only to be screwed for a crumb in return.

The longer it takes for the JV to be formalised the happier I will be. Why? Because market conditions may change in NKP's favour. Now that we have DRA's funds in the bank time is on our side. Surely Genorah's greed and ambition to become a large viable platinum miner will deliver a more positive outcome? Let's face it ... they hold over 60% of the company and know that Garatau is worth billions long term.

Can only hope that I am correct in my assessment.BUT how can I remain positive and stop looking at the falling sp?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.