GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Nosy,In the spirit of keeping it positive, I believe that there...

1. 10,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3641
    Nosy,

In the spirit of keeping it positive, I believe that there is a lot more to it than that - it is an "engineered solution" to solve the specific problem faced using as much off the shelf product as is feasible.

The next question you posed is best answered by the company as light of operations, funding, timing and such.

I've said a few posts back that I am now pretty much sceptical of pretty much everyone - some more so than others and than was reinforced for me within the last couple of days.

Given I answered you first question how about a return question...

Is your interest in this issue - timing & noting cashflow and "stalling" - to gather background and opinions to prepare data points for said class action suit?

I smiled at the first post with the opening compliment with what I thought was a bit a trap question to bait the hook (I'm sceptical) and then grinned at the follow up with the nice thankyou and extended question to set the hook....

I'm still being nice here ...
    "... Could you imagine how positive it would have been if they had SRH#1 and 2 pumping out oil..."

given the raw feelings here could easily be taken for the needle that it may or may not be....

That it has come to what it is should not be a surprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.